- Please obey 10mph speed limits.
- Thanks for helping us maintain clean, neat sites.
- Please be courteous to other campers. Please do not walk through someone's site.
- Please help us maintain the peace & quiet at Singing Hills.
- Pets need to be on a leash any time they are outside their RV.
- Please clean up after your pets - even if they "go" in the field or off the beaten path.
- Please do not take pets into the bathroom or the office.
- Please make sure gray water is deposited at the dump station or a sewer connection.
- We love children and appreciate parents who provide appropriate supervision.
- Please make sure your trash makes its way to the dumpster in front of the barn.
- Fires need to be kept within the confines of grills or fire rings.
- If you are going to drink, please do it discreetly and only on your own site.
- Smokers, please make sure you smoke only on your own site. This includes all forms of vapor cigarettes.
- Please make sure all cigarette butts find their way to the dumpster.
- If you are a smoker, or have cigarette smoke on your clothes, please do not go into the office.
- Please make sure you are appropriately attired when outside.
- Please wear shirts & shoes. Please do not wear swimsuits in public.
- Our campground is a profanity free zone, as much as possible.
- A fishing license is not required to fish in or pond, however fishing is catch and release only. If you want to catch and keep the fish, you can go to the pay lake across the street.
Quiet time is 10:00pm - 6:00am
Singing Hills is not liable for accidents, or for items stolen or damaged.
If you are asked to leave the park, your money will not be refunded.